Thursday, June 18, 2009

Openjet Magic

My 30th birthday draws near, and so does another very important date. The date I am talking about is the 26th of June. This will be the date when we will show off the Openjet prototype to the other parts of the company.

The product will not be releasable yet, but it is still an important date because it will be the first time all the pieces work together, so that everyone can get a picture of what we have actually been up to. We have held presentations before but only on certain topics and I think that most people outside the project do not know exactly how it all will fit (sometimes I have felt that way myself).

After that, what will happen? Time will tell but if everything works out as planned we are in for some exciting development. We will do magic in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment